Friday, July 30, 2010

Fleming Friday Folly

Beauty School Drop Out?

Every few weeks, I take the kids to get their haircut. Lauren loves to get her hair trimmed regardless of the salon and Thomas only likes his haircut by (her name shall remain anonymous) at The Haircutters. After several salon visits based upon the latest coupon the 4FLEMZ receive in the mail I soon realized it was best to stick with (her name shall remain anonymous) at The Haircutters since the kids started asking for her when they were notified it was haircut time.

(Her name shall remain anonymous) is always excited when the kids come through the door at the salon. She is quick to mention how much they have changed since the last visit only a few weeks ago and let's them pick out a candy before they hop in her chair. She then engages the kids in a non-stop conversation regarding school, activities and movies. Now you know why the kids love her!

Alright, now I am going to cut to the chase. On our last visit, after Lauren was all trimmed up I thought I would ask her to teach me how to french braid since Lauren's hair is getting longer. She quickly replied, "I don't know how to french braid." I am sure I had a look on my face like WTH? Maybe I needed to clarify with her that I did not ask if she knew how to make french bread, but then I heard her shout out to another stylist in the salon, (her name shall remain anonymous too) - "Do you know how to french braid?" and then I heard the response, "NO!"

Seriously? Seriously! Isn't french braiding a requirement before you graduate beauty school? Maybe this is how Frenchie got her name from Grease?
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Haha...that is great! i can barely french braid my hair. I have never tries to anyone elses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...that was supoose to say "tried"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you call her (Her name shall remain annynmous)!! HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete